For people that prefer placing gifts in the basket during Sunday Services. Ask for your packet (757-489-8168).
Packets contain envelopes for:
- Minister’s Discretionary Fund
- Building Fund and Capital Improvements
- Special Giving Opportunities
Electronic Funds Transfer
- For people that want to ensure their gift is provided routinely, even when not attending regular Sunday Services.
- Contact your bank to set automatic delivery of your gift via check.
- You can also provide gifts via one-time authorizations. Just be sure you let our finance team, know you are making a special donation for a specific use.
- A handy way to provide gifts, to ensure automatic delivery of regular gifts or one-time, special gifts for a specific use.
- Made via your computer or tablet via this link: https://larchmont.breezechms.com/give/online
- Texting to 757-267-6951. A first time text giver will get a text back to create an account on the Larchmont UMC contact site.
- Via your smart phone using this QR Code printed in each Sunday’s Bulletin and various other LUMC documents.