And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Adult Sunday School and Study
Adult Sunday School Classes meet each Sunday morning at 9:30 am.
- Coffee Talk Class. Meets in the Parlor on the 1st floor.
- Upper Room Class. Meets in classroom A201 on the 2nd floor.
- Bible Study meets weekly on Wednesday mornings in the Parlor on the 1st floor at 10:00 am. Come join us for our study from Max Lucado and discover how we can Build our Lives on the Promises of God! If you miss a session, don't worry, come when you can! Like more information? Contact our study leader, Chas Etheridge (email@example.com).
- Women’s Ministry Bible Study Starting June 21st!
A Study of Colossians by: Gloria Furman. 8 Sessions will meet very Tuesday from June 21st to August 9th 7-8pm in the hurch’s Parlor. Like more information? Contact our study leader, Kacy Hucks at (843) 513-6536 or (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
- Laity-led LUMC Prayer Group, on-line, Wednesdays from 6:30-7:00 pm. Even if you don't join the group, feel free to send in your prayer requests (intercessory or thanksgiving), labeled "For the LUMC Prayer Group," to Pastor Fran (email@example.com), Gary Chiaverotti (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Jonathan Clark (email@example.com).
The Anchor Men is a group of Christian men of all ages engaged in fellowship, friendship and ministry. We meet monthly on the 2nd Thursday of each month for fellowship, food and programs including speakers with a spiritual or secular focus. We engage in ministry/mission projects within the church as well as projects in the community. We also sponsor multiple church-wide fellowship events throughout the year to promote a sense of community within the church and provide an opportunity for members to invite others into the life of LUMC.
The Larchmont Women’s Fellowship is open to all women in the church. You do not have to be a member of Larchmont UMC to attend. Meetings are held for fellowship and service opportunities. Meetings are usually held on a Sunday at noon with a meal. Occasionally special projects such as Casseroles For Kids occur during the week. The goal of this group is to foster meaningful relationships, to build community within the church and to provide ways to serve God together.