Planning Your Giving
It is important for everyone to develop a Giving Plan.
- These are the gifts you give routinely during a year.
- Examples include Pledges or other regular gifts to Larchmont UMC or routine gifts to charitable organizations, colleges or universities.
- These are gifts you give for special, possibly one-time uses.
- Examples include gifts for Larchmont UMC Capital Improvements, such as renovating the Great Room for our children or answering special calls for help from charitable organizations beyond your planned, regular giving.
- These gifts are intended to further future activities of Larchmont UMC or other charitable organizations, colleges or universities.
- Examples include gifts given both while alive, such as transferring required minimum distribution, or bequests via wills or Trusts.